Why I chose my career?

When I was a child, I liked to pretend that I was a doctor, so I used to play that I had to cure all my toys and it was really fun! After a long time, when I was in high school, I realized that I also liked chemistry, so I was really confused about choosing one career. I liked the career of obstetrics, but I also liked a lot the idea of being pediatrician, but it was just after the 'PSU' that I decided to study Chemistry and pharmacy, because it's realated to chemistry and a little of the health area, so that was my first option at the moment of applying to the university.
My experience at university untill now is very weird, because I don't know if I'm really learning with online classes and it's very stressful.
About my future job, I'm interested in working in a hospital, but I'm not really sure yet.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Practice Exercise

A photograph I like